You can find the results of your search below.
- An Introduction to Scroll: 34 Hits
- ====== An Introduction to Scroll ======
===== What is Scroll? =====
Scroll is a small set of C++ files that allow you to use the object-oriented features of C++ when using Orx.
===== Features =====
* Scroll supports “object binding” to custom classes. This
- Tutorials Listed By Subject: 32 Hits
<span>An Introduction to orx/Scroll</span></wrap>
<wrap headline-image>[[en:tutorials:input:com... ap>
<span>orxScroll, Cameras and Viewports</spa
- ScrollObject to ScrollObject Communication: 16 Hits
- llowing steps:
- The Tower object will ask the Scroll class via a function to affect the nearest enemy.
- The function in the Scroll class will enumerate all the Enemy objects availa... 's colour changed.
Rename the Scroll class to ''TowerDistance'' and rename the scroll heade
- Creating your own orx/Scroll project using 'init': 15 Hits
- ====== Creating your own orx/Scroll project using 'init' ======
You can easily generate an orx/Scroll project using ''init'' from the github version of... ave built Orx.
===== How to Create your own orx/Scroll project =====
There are two ways to create an orx/Scroll project. Firstly, using Interactive Mode:
- Orx/Scroll Examples: 14 Hits
- ====== Orx/Scroll Examples ======
<span>Deleting Child from ScrollObject ... an></wrap>
- The Binding of Objects in orx/Scroll: 12 Hits
- ====== The Binding of Objects in orx/Scroll ======
I keep a github repository for the code in this tutori... behaviors of the object.
This means when an Orx/Scroll Object is created, it can automatically be set to... ments in the provided config.
===== Create a new Scroll Project =====
Before you begin this tutorial, you need a basic Orx/Scroll project ready. For details on doing this, see the
- Creating Maps in ScrollEd: 10 Hits
- h [[en:tutorials:orxscroll:introduction-orxscroll|Scroll]].
==== Compiling ScrollEd with Scroll ====
ScrollEd is included in the Scroll header files, so you don't have to make any changes to your Scroll project to use it. However, you do have to make s
- Creating your own Orx-based Project using 'init': 9 Hits
- [+/-archive] [+/-c++] [+/-imgui] [+/-nuklear] [+/-scroll]
- name: Project name (relative or full path),... com/immediate-mode-ui/nuklear)=[no], optional
- scroll: C++ convenience layer with config-object binding... eate a [[en:tutorials:orxscroll:creating_your_own_scroll_project_using_init|Scroll-based]] or [[en:tutorials:ui:imgui|ImGui-based project]] (or both).
- Changing the default application configuration file for orx/Scroll: 7 Hits
- he default application configuration file for orx/Scroll ======
The format for bootstrapping the starting... ng_default_config_file|shown here]].
When an orx/Scroll game or application starts, the matching config d... hange this, add a ''Bootstrap'' prototype to your Scroll header:
class MyGame : public Scroll<MyGame>
virtual orxSTATUS Bootstrap() const;
- Accessing the Scroll class from a ScrollObject: 7 Hits
- ====== Accessing the Scroll class from a ScrollObject ======
Being able to access common functions in the Scroll class is pretty essential in a Orx/Scroll based game. The ''Scroll'' class provides a singleton which can be accessed from anywhere in a ''ScrollOb
- Xcode4 Scroll setup, Console-less apps and Resources: 6 Hits
- into separate documents.
====== Xcode4 Scroll setup, Console-less apps and Resources ======
Or... /premake subdirectory of orx project tree.
===== Scroll Build Configuration in XCode 4 =====
If all ORX ... contains game project
./orx/ contains orx clone
./scroll/ contains Scroll clone
<sup>Note:</sup> The model above is great for keeping up to date with ext
- Creating your own Nuklear based project: 4 Hits
===== orx/Scroll based projects =====
You can also create an orx/Scroll-based Nuklear project. See: [[en:tutorials:orxscroll:creating_your_own_scroll_project_using_init|Creating your own orx/Scroll project using 'init']]
===== Learning Nuklear =====
- Creating your own ImGui based project: 4 Hits
- , -300)
Loop = true
===== orx/Scroll based projects =====
You can also create an orx/Scroll-based Dear ImGui project. See: [[en:tutorials:orxscroll:creating_your_own_scroll_project_using_init|Creating your own orx/Scroll project using 'init']]
===== Learning ImGui =====
- Object Traversing: 3 Hits
- ou might want to look at [[https://github.com/orx/scroll|Scroll]], which is a thin C++ layer on top of orx.
Orx does bookkeeping on all the orxSTRUCTURE derivati... VENT_CREATE event.
Another alternative is to use scroll C++ wrapper as it takes care of orxOBJECT_EVENT_C
- Examples: 3 Hits
- Moving a ScrollObject along a curve segment: 3 Hits
- Create a new orx/Scroll Project: 3 Hits
- Scroll, Cameras and Viewports: 2 Hits
- Empty Scroll Project: 2 Hits
- How to create a Progress Bar in orxScroll: 2 Hits
- Scroll Notes: 2 Hits
- Maps in a Shader: 1 Hits
- How to use premake to create a build configuration for your own project: 1 Hits
- The Orx Profiler: 1 Hits
- Scrolling tutorial: 1 Hits
- Console-less Applications: 1 Hits
- Using the Android Demo as a template for your own projects: 1 Hits
- Keyboard inputs: 1 Hits